Donations and Sponsorship - please fill out this form:

Where are you located?

- 708 3rd Street on the SouthEast side of Cedar Rapids.

What are your hours?

- Monday-Thursday we're open from 2:00 - 10:00, Friday 2:00 - Midnight, Saturday 11:00 - Midnight and Sunday Noon - 8:00

Do you sell food?

- No, but you can often find a food truck parked outside Friday afternoon through Sunday. We encourage you to bring in take-out from one of the many restaurants nearby. Also, if you have a great recipe for chili or make amazing scotch eggs that you'd like to share, we welcome you to bring food in and make some new friends.

Do you plan on ever selling food?

- Nope. We're surrounded by great food and our goal is to put 100% of our focus into making the best beer possible.

Are dogs allowed inside the taproom?

- Dogs are not allowed in the taproom unless it is a service dog. We wish the furry friends could join, but it's a city ordinance.

Is your taproom 21+ or can I bring my child?

- Children are welcome and we do have non-alcoholic beverage options available.

Do you have outdoor seating?

- Yes, we have a beer garden with space for activities and entertainment.

Do you have bike racks?

- We do and there are more coming.

Do you sell/fill Growlers?

- Yes we do! We sell 64 oz. swing-top growlers and we offer refills of any growler. Besides growlers we also have an Oskar Blues Crowler® machine.

What is a Growler?

- A Growler is beer to-go and it is most often a 64 oz. refillable glass bottle. According to, "In the late 1800s and early 1900s, fresh beer was carried from the local pub to one's home by means of a small-galvanized pail. Rumor has it that when the beer sloshed around the pail, it created a rumbling sound as the CO2 escaped through the lid, thus the term "growler" was coined."

What is a Crowler?

- A Crowler® (can+growler) is a single-use 32 oz. can that offers a smaller and lighter alternative to the classic growler. 

Do you have live music?

- Yes, we often feature solo/small group performances and the occasional band. Keep up with what's happening with our Events calendar and on our Facebook page

I'm a musician, how do I play your taproom?

- Please email 

Can I rent your taproom for a private event?

- I'm sorry but no. Our taproom is a place for everyone.

Can we have our party/reception/gathering at your taproom?

- Yes! We ask for 48 hours notice so we can properly get things ready for the occasion.

Can I buy a keg of your beer?

- Yes, we offer our beers in 1/6 barrel and 1/2 barrel US Type D Sanke kegs. There is a deposit on each keg.

How much beer is in a keg?

- A 1/6 bbl keg holds 5.2 gallons or approximately 42 pints and weighs 48 lbs.

- A 1/2 bbl keg holds 15.5 gallons or approximately 124 pints and weighs about 160 lbs.

How much is the keg deposit and do you have picnic tappers available?

- The keg deposit is $80 for a 1/6 bbl and $100 for a 1/2 barrel and we have tappers to rent and they carry a $50 deposit.

Who distributes your beer?

- Our beer is distributed throughout Central and Eastern Iowa by Iowa Beverage Systems (IBev) and United Beverage.

Do you have parking available?

- We are surrounded by plentiful on-street parking and there is a parking ramp one block away on 7th Ave and 2nd St

What is your best/favorite beer?

- The one that I'm drinking now.